5 Reasons My Clients Love Arlington Heights
My clients give many reasons that they love living in Arlington Heights. I’ve chosen the 5 that were most often given. They’re listed in no particular order.
1. Location: With its easy access to Route 53 and 90, people find it easy to get around Chicagoland. They also love the Metra station in downtown Arlington Heights for easy trips to downtown Chicago.
2. Schools: There are 9 elementary schools located in Arlington Heights District 25. Eight are rated “10” on greatschools.org while the other is a “9”. The high school district is 214 and includes 6 high schools. The school you would attend is dependent upon your location in the village.
3. Downtown Arlington Heights: My clients report loving the fact that the downtown area has a theater, movie theater, shopping and dining all within a walkable area. The downtown area is located at Arlington Heights Road and Northwest Highway.
4. Park District: The Arlington Heights Park district owns over 450 acres of land and leases another 258 acres. There are 58 parks located throughout the community and includes 5 outdoor pools and 5 community centers with gymnasiums. One of the highlights is Lake Arlington with a 1.8 mile biking/walking trail and a 50 acre boating lake. Park District programs are offered for all ages from tots to seniors.
5. Real Estate Choices: From condos to castles, Arlington Heights offers a wide variety of housing. With prices ranging from under $100,000 to over $1,000,000, if you love Arlington Heights we’re sure to find something in your price range!
Search Arlington Heights Homes for Sale
NOTICE: Many homes contain recording devices, and buyers should be aware they may be recorded during a showing.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE
Today's Market Trends for Arlington Heights *
* All data pertains to single-family homes